Changes are coming to Curbside Pick-up!
If you are scheduling an appointment for on or after Monday, October 12, please visit this calendar to schedule a 1-hour window in which to pick-up your holds.
Here’s how to make an appointment for Curbside Pickup:
· Select a date and time for pick up at the bottom of this page.
Monday 11 a.m.-1 p.m. & 2-4 p.m.
Tuesday 2-5 p.m.
Wednesday 3-7 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Sunday 1-3 p.m.
· Complete the form with your contact information, color and make of your car, and all library card numbers you will be picking up for at your appointment.
Please follow these instructions once you arrive for Curbside Pickup:
· Please arrive at your scheduled time. You will not be able to pick up your materials if you arrive before or after your appointment.
· If you arrive late, you will need to reschedule the appointment.
· Park by the reading girl statue.
· A library staff member will place your bagged materials on the table outside the lobby door. Please do not approach until the staff member has returned inside the building.
· You may return library materials in our outside book drop at this time. Please do not hand them to library staff.
· Please practice social distancing while you are here. If someone else is at the book drop or picking up their holds, stay 6 feet away from them.
· All library materials are quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours after they are returned.
Thank you for using our curbside delivery. For questions about Curbside Pickup services, please refer to our Curbside Pickup FAQ page or call 541-917-7582.
We look forward to the day we can welcome you back into our library!